- Adult Down Syndrome Center at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital-
The ADSC serves Illinois teens and adults with Down syndrome age 12 and up. The clinic offers a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Advocate Children's Hospital Pediatric Down Syndrome Clinics-
Advocate Children's Hospital offers pediatric Down syndrome clinics in Park Ridge (Lutheran General Hospital campus) and Oak Lawn (Christ Medical Center campus).
- Alexian Brothers Down Syndrome Clinic-
Down syndrome clinic through the Department of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics at Alexian Brothers in Hoffman Estates, IL.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Down Syndrome Clinic-
Pediatric Down syndrome clinic at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI.
- Pediatric Developmental Center at Advocate Illinois Masonic-
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center outpatient diagnostic and treatment center for children with special needs.
- UIC Developmental Disabilities Family Clinics-
Clinics for individuals with disabilities through the University of Illinois at Chicago's Department of Disability and Human Development.
- University of Chicago Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics-
Dr. Peter Smith's Down syndrome clinic through the Department of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics at the University of Chicago's Comer Children's Hospital.
- University of Chicago Pediatrics-
Clinical services for children with Down syndrome through the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Chicago.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Special Patient Dental Care Program-
Provides routine dental care for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Easter Seals Dental Program-
Provides basic dental services for Illinois residents with developmental disabilities.