We extend a warm welcome to you and hope that you find our new web design easy to use and the information helpful. Because we are still adding features we invite you to visit again soon.
We offer a special welcome to new parents and we hope you find our “New Parent” pages helpful. Since its inception in 1961 NADS has always believed that parents helping parents is a very powerful concept and most parents find that some of their greatest resources are other parents.
NADS is funded by private and corporate donations, fundraising events and by membership dues. We invite you to join us.
News & Articles
- With Down syndrome diagnoses comes a wrenching choice
- Meet the Sibling Whisperer
- Summer Camp Information -- Plan now!
- Thank you to all of the NADS Magic Show performers and sponsors!
- Nominate someone you know to the NADS Board [PDF]
- Photos from the 2013 NADS Magic Show
- Handouts from the 2012 NADS Conference
- NCPPDSR launches new website
- NIH To Launch Down Syndrome Registry
- E:60 - Perfect
- NADS 2011-12 Annual Report
- Chicagoland D.A.D.S Featured Chapter
- Language Skills for School Success
- 2011 Life Improvement Project Winner
- Northbrook mom an advocate for family unity
- Top 20 Reasons Moms Of Kids With Special Needs ROCK
- Teen With Down Syndrome Turns Basketball Phenom
- Playability Special Needs Toy-Buying Guide
- iPod Touch & iPhone Apps for Special Education [PDF]
- Michael Johnson shares a new painting
- NADS offers Parent Workshops
- NADS Honors our Founder: Kay McGee
- The "R" word we like is RESPECT
- If People with Down Syndrome Ruled the World
New NADS Posters!
NADS has a new public awareness poster... Learn More!
The National Association for Down Syndrome is an affiliate of Down Syndrome Affiliates In Action