2021 NADS Virtual Dance-A-Thon:
Dance For Down Syndrome
When: Sunday, March 21st from 1:00-2:30 p.m. (Central Time)
NADS will be hosting our first ever Virtual Dance-A-Thon: Dance for Down Syndrome in celebration of our 60th Anniversary and World Down Syndrome Day on Sunday, March 21st at 1:oo P.M. (Central Time)!
To participate in the event, sign up below. Click on “Sign Up”, fill out the short form, and create your own fundraising page!
*Please note: All dancers must raise a minimum of $100 to receive the Dance-A-Thon event link.
Your donations will help make this event as memorable and successful as possible!
Support the Event:
BECOME A SPONSOR!
- If you are interested in sponsoring the NADS Dance-A-Thon, please contact Lindsay Robertson at email@example.com or fill out this form HERE!
DONATE ITEMS FROM OUR AMAZON WISH LIST!
PURCHASE GRAND RAFFLE TICKETS!
Enter to win one of three prizes each valued at $500 or more!
- Buy your tickets for the IN-STATE GRAND RAFFLE (must have proof of Illinois residency): $10/ticket
- Discount codes apply if you purchase 6 or more tickets. Odds of winning increase with each ticket purchased!
- Winners don’t have to be present at the event to win.
- Contact Lindsay Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!