eReadingPro is a reading program designed for teaching individuals with Down syndrome to read. A new app was launched on iTunes - eReadingToGo! which enables parents who already use the full program to also use this with their children to add to their vocabulary and reading skills.
- iPOD touch and iPhone Applications for Special Education [PDF]
- Special Offspring Educational Tools offers education programs and materials for students with Down syndrome and other developmental delays.
- www.sandbox-learning.com personalized stories
- http://en.childrenslibrary.org — A digital library of outstanding children's books presented in multiple languages.
- www.openbooksopendoors.com — An informational blog, with the latest research, tips, Q & A, personal stories and resources. It is completely free — there is no advertising and it does not promote any particular programs or materials other than when reviewing products. The project is funded by the Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress and the University of Saint Joseph.